1. Call several days in advance when making an appointment if possible.
2. Be flexible – things don’t always go according to plan! Plan for contingencies.
3. Use the phone to make your appointment. Internet is OK, but phone is better as we can interact with you more naturally, creating a better appointment.
4. Have your vehicle’s VIN number and your odometer reading available when you call.
5. If you are having a problem with the vehicle be prepared to give specifics – at what speeds does it happen, what it sound/feel like, is it affected by heat/cold, etc.
6. If you have an issue with keyless remotes be sure to bring all remotes with you.
7. Be patient.
8. Remove all items and clutter from the interior and trunk of the vehicle before coming in.
9. Follow the maintenance recommendations of your service advisor.
10. Your vehicle can be scheduled to picked up 24/7 as long as you make us aware before 4:30pm the weekday before or 11:30am on Saturday. If you do happen to have an emergency not during business hours please feel free to call our Roadside Assistance number (800) 462-8782.